Behavioral Health Services are currently only offered through our Telemedicine Site.
1. Michael Johnson, PhD, LCSW - Licenced Behavioral Health Social Worker
Co-owner of Tamarack Counseling and Consulting in Grass Valley, California
- Depression, mood, and anxiety disorders
- The effects of trauma and PTSD
- Relationship issues
- Aging and Gerontology
- Compassion and recovery
- Grief and Bereavement
- Diversity issues
- Processing disorders including ADHD/ADD
- Severe and persistent mental illness and recovery
- Pain Management
- Caregiver Stress
- Adjustment, life style change, and psychoeducation related to Primary Care and mental health conditions
Note from the provider:
I have over 35 years clinical experience in public and private interdisciplinary venues and over 15 years of experience as a university instructor. Past member board of behavioral sciences (BBS) and current BBS expert witness, subject matter expert, and consultant. Decorate in Social Work from University of California Berkeley and studied at C.G. Jung Institute in San Francisco. I am a member of the California Society for Clinical Social Work, National Association of Social Workers, Council on Social Work Education. My roots have always been the ocean and the mountains. I enjoy kayaking, hiking, and having my family around me. Retreat destinations for me are Southeast Alaska, the Pacific Northwest, and Kauai. As a martial artist for over 30 years, I remain active as a student for life, instructor and competitor.
For more information contact our Telemedicine Coordinator, Linda Mann at our Clinic.